About the Product
With a texture of crispness and juiciness the moment you take the first bite, cabbages are sweet and grassy flavoured with dense and smooth leafy layers.
- Cabbage improves brain health and vision. Best for people who want to lose weight in a healthy way.
- It detoxifies the body and contains glutamine that reduces effects of inflammation, allergies, joint pain, irritation, fever.
- Cabbages also help prevent cancer.
Storage and Uses
- Do not cut cabbages unless you are immediately consuming as it begins to lose vitamin C when cut.
- If you absolutely cannot immediately finish the remaining cabbage, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator for up to two days.
- Keeping them in the refrigerator retains the crispiness of the vegetable.
- Shredded cabbage can be directly added to any salad and sandwiches as they are most nutritious when eaten raw. Also used in pickles and flat breads.
- Stew fried cabbage, onion, garlic, bell pepper and green chilies mixed with steamed rice, and soya/chili/tomato sauce is a popular favorite (Chowmein) in China and other South East Asian regions.
There are no reviews yet.