Resolve a problem
We always encourage our members to communicate with each other when there’s a problem with a transaction. The first step is to contact the member through the Resolution Center and try to resolve the problem.
We also advise that all communication between sellers and buyers should be our chat system provided on this platform.
To start the resolution process, please tell us what your problem is:
Please note that goods can only be delivered to the buyer when we have received funds on your behalf. At this point, the order status will be showing as “Processing“.
At Ansvel Marketplace, we do not accept cash on delivery as a payment options.
For communication between the buyer and the seller, we urge you to use the various channels we have provided on the platform. This will greatly reduce time spent on dispute resolution.
We have provided an online-real-time chat box, an inquiry post to enable you ask question at store level and product level.
Please see all your inquires here
You can view your support ticket here also
Please note that a transaction cannot be cancelled after the seller has begun making/delivering products to the Buyer.
Buyer is expected to confirm and agree with the buyer through any of our communication channels before proceeding to cancel an order.
Where a buyer fails to implement this, the just cost incurred by the seller would be deducted from the funds and transferred to the Seller. Ansvel will also take 4.5% of the total funds for processing.
Please read our refund policy for further information.
For items that have not arrived, the suggest that you take these steps
- Contact the seller to know why the product has not arrived through our channels of communication except Zoom.
- If you are not satisfied and need Ansvel help, fill the Resolution Center form here.
- If you choose to cancel the order, kindly agree with the seller before proceeding to cancel.
- If the product delivered is not a described on the platform, log this on the resolution center and ensure you provide the Order ID and upload images of the item delivered. Please ensure you do not temper with the item delivered. Please see our return policy for further information.
- For dispute resolution, kindly refer to our dispute resolution policy.
If something has gone wrong with your purchase, for example your item hasn’t arrived, or you need to return it, take a look at our article on returns, missing items, and refunds
Usually your purchases on Ansvel will go smoothly, but occasionally a problem might come up with your order, or your seller. Our list below will help with any issues you might run into.
Contacting a seller
If you’ve had an issue with an order, talking with the seller is usually a good way to resolve it.
Handling feedback disputes with sellers
Find out how to respond if a seller asks you to revise your feedback in the next item below.
Reporting an item or issue with a seller
If you think that a seller is violating one of our policies, you can let us know and we’ll look into it. Please log this on the resolution center
Avoiding seller fraud
Any attempt by a seller to misrepresent themselves or the products they’re selling is seller fraud. Find out the warning signs and how to let us know if you’ve spotted something suspicious. Read this below
When you leave feedback, you’re letting others know about your buying experience with a seller. If the seller doesn’t believe the feedback was fair, they may dispute it.
If there’s a problem with your order, contact the seller first and try to resolve the issue before you leave feedback.
Why a seller might dispute your feedback
Positive ratings and good feedback help a seller grow their business and reputation on Ansvel.
If something goes wrong and they receive negative feedback as a result, they may choose to explain what happened by responding to your comments or by requesting a feedback revision.
Here are some reasons why a seller may dispute your feedback:
- The issue(s) that led to your feedback was beyond their control
- They’ve resolved your issue, and would like you to revise your feedback
- They feel you’ve been unfair or overlooked some information
What happens when a seller asks for a feedback revision
If a seller sends a feedback revision request, we’ll send you an email with all the details. You’ll then have 10 days to either:
- Revise the feedback – Select Accept request in the email and we’ll guide you through the process of changing your rating and comment. When you revise or remove feedback, your original comments will no longer be visible on Ansvel
- Decline the request – Select Decline request in the email and state your reason for doing so. If you’d like to keep your reasons private, select I don’t want to share the reason with the seller
If you haven’t taken any action after 7 days, we’ll send you a reminder. If you don’t respond after 10 days, the revision request will expire and the feedback won’t be changed.
Keeping our members safe is a top priority for us, so we have zero tolerance for fraud on Ansvel. If you spot something suspicious, let us know.
Seller fraud is any attempt by sellers to misrepresent themselves, or the products they’re selling.
Signs of seller fraud
Here are some warning signs to look out for:
- Short duration listings: Fraudulent sellers often want to close a deal quickly. The longer their listing is on Ansvel, the greater their chances of being caught, so be cautious when you see one-day listings. However, there are valid exceptions to this, such as tickets to an event happening soon
- Heavily discounted or sold-out items: Be wary if a seller has lots of high-value items at suspiciously low prices, or a stock of hard-to-find goods that are sold out everywhere else. If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is a fraud
- Off-Ansvel contact or payment: Ansvel Messages is the safest way to contact other members. Always be careful if a seller asks for your personal contact details, such as an email address or phone number. They may be trying to get you to complete a purchase off Ansvel, for example by paying cash or transferring money to an overseas account. This is against our policy, and your purchase wouldn’t be covered by Ansvel Money Back Guarantee
- Unsafe payment methods: We don’t allow some payment methods on Ansvel, because the payment can’t be traced or recovered if there’s a problem. You shouldn’t go ahead with a transaction if a seller asks you to pay using a method that’s not included in our Accepted payments policy
Be wary if you see a listing from an account that was previously only used for buying, but is now selling a large number of high-value items. At Ansvel, we make sure we verify all our vendors but we know some people may fall through the cracks.
How to report a seller you suspect is fraudulent
If you think you’re dealing with a fraudulent seller, report it to us as soon as possible. Please do this at the resolution center.
We created policies to make sure Ansvel is a safe place to buy and sell. If you have a problem with a seller because they’re not following our policies, let us know and we’ll look into it.
If your issue is that an item arrived faulty, damaged, different from the listing description, or didn’t arrive at all, don’t report the seller to us, contact the seller immediately while the Delivery man is still with you. Note that claims of items that are faulty, damaged, different from the listing description MUST be raise immediately while you are with the delivery man. Log this immediately on the resolution center.
If you spotted an item that shouldn’t be listed on Ansvel, you don’t have to report the seller; just let us know by reporting the item on the resolution center
You should only report a seller if you think they’re violating our policies. For example:
- They offer to sell you a listed item outside of Ansvel
- They do not intend to complete the sale
- They send threatening messages or use abusive or vulgar language
- They published another member’s contact information
- The seller gave you false contact information
- You suspect the seller is under the age of 18
This is not an exhaustive list; you’ll find all of our policies.